Customer Service and Complaints Policy
TalentRecruit Ltd is dedicated to the provision of a high level of service. We are a one stop shop with a sound reputation for a systematic and hands on approach to Human Resources Consulting. As a fully-fledged HR House, we are providers of a wide range of World class Human Capital solutions.
|• International and local recruitment|
• Training and Development
• Outplacement and staff transition support
• Retirement support
|• Assessments and pre-employment testing|
• Outsourced Labour management solutions
• HR compliance support
• HR Consultancy
TalentRecruit Ltd is committed to continually improving service excellence and customer satisfaction. Clients expect to receive friendly and professional attention.
We aim to create an environment where the client knows that their satisfaction is the most important thing to us.
Our service to clients and stakeholders reflects our vision and our mission statement.
This policy outlines our service commitment to you and how you can help us to provide you with quality service.
To Meet High Quality Service Standards We Will:
- be polite, friendly and welcoming when we communicate – in person, when writing, by phone, fax or email,
- respect differences in values, cultures, beliefs and ages, and include our awareness of diversity into our daily practice,
- respect the dignity of all and show empathy and consideration in our daily practice,
- protect the confidentiality of information,
- introduce ourselves by name, title or role,
- dress appropriately according to the organisation’s dress code, and maintain a clean and safe environment for co-workers and clients.
As Our Valued Customer, You Can Expect:
- prompt, courteous service
- helpful well-trained staff who will treat you with respect, confidentiality and in a culturally appropriate manner
- products which aim to meet your continuously evolving needs
- prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints
As Our Valued Customer, You Help Us To Help You By:
- assisting staff understand your needs clearly
- providing us with feedback on how we may improve our services, or how we can help to resolve a specific service problem
- respecting and adhering to our terms of service
- complying with any directions or instructions given by our staff.