Corporate Wellness Programs
A company’s greatest resource is its workforce. This great resource comes with its fair share of challenges that include:
- The employees may not apply themselves towards the growth of the company.
- De-motivated staff who do the bare minimum and do not go outside the status quo to achieve results and to provide value at work.
- Some new inductees who have not developed personal goals, values, or plans; and therefore don’t know what to expect from the workplace.
Through our corporate talks we tackle a wide range of topics which include;
1. Personal Financial Management which entails the following topics:
- Wealth Creation vs Lifestyle
- Managing Expenses
- Your Personal Net worth
- Introduction to Investments
2. Workplace Fitness Accelerator which covers the following topics:
- Attitudes in the workplace
- Using your strengths for workplace success
- Managing relationships in the workplace
- Personal Branding
3. Successful Career management in the corporate world which covers the following topics:
- develop a solid Personal Development Plan
- build their career plan
- prepare for meetings with senior executives
- understand how the promotions work in corporate
- plan and prepare for their next promotion
- increase their visibility at work
- be better recognised at work
- A change in the mind-set of the employees- they see themselves as influencers of change who can provide value to the organization.
- Employees acquire new skills and build the skills they already possess e.g. financial management, career management, emotional intelligence, managing conflict, developing solutions etc.
- Employees learn how to work from a point of strength and this adds value both to them and the organization.
- A motivated team that is more satisfied at work.
- Improved relationships and harmony at the workplace.
Each of the course is covered over either Two, Three (Hours) or for a Full-Day. However, we can customize this to fit the organization needs.