For over 10 years, we've built a reputation for delivering real impact for our clients — from the world’s largest companies to entrepreneurial startups to nonprofit organizations.
The choice of a non-executive director is a vital decision for any board. TalentRecruit has filled C-level roles in over 50 countries to ensure that their boards have a diverse blend of skills and experience that match the strategic direction of their organizations.
In today’s globalized world, diversity of perspective in the boardroom is crucial in the ever changing and disruptive business environment. We’ve placed more than 200 women and men in various roles.
We are different!
Our comprehensive search and assessment process comes with structured development programs to help first-time directors navigate the key governance issues and unwritten rules of corporate boards.
Board Member Selection
The right board fit is not an easy find. Having the right people on your board is absolutely fundamental to ensuring the organisation is run effectively and efficiently.
Why recruit board members?A stable healthy turnover of board members helps to ensure that fresh and independent thinking is available and strengthens the corporate governance of any organisation which comes with a balanced need for continuity, and keeping board members who understand the history and context of the organisation.
How do we get the right board people?
The first step in getting the right board team is to look at the strategic plan to see:
- Your strategic priorities
- Key tasks for the board in bringing it to fruition
- Skills, knowledge and experience that will be needed to face the challenges the board is likely to encounter.
- We need to consider what it is that the board will do in order to decide what skills are required.
This helps developing person specifications for each board member to be recruited.
Steps in recruiting board members
- Skill gap identified on the board
- Role profile and person specification with clear criteria.
- Our huge international network developed over time based on industry, skills sets needed etc are used to promote the vacancy
In today’s globalized world, diversity of perspective in the boardroom is crucial in the ever changing and disruptive business environment.
Talk to us today: moc.t1679998122iurce1679998122rtnel1679998122atnam1679998122uh@of1679998122ni1679998122